By Arpita © 2016 Spicy World
Sep 14, 2015
Don't want to spend long time in kitchen?? I know sometimes this kind of situation happens. But don't worry. I have a solution. This is the most simple and easy egg curry recipe. Anyone can enjoy a good lunch or dinner with this curry and some hot rice without spending much time in kitchen.
- Two boiled eggs.
- One potato julienne cuts.
- One medium size onion chopped.
- Ginger and garlic paste 1 Teaspoon.
- One tomato chopped.
- Turmeric powder 1 Teaspoon.
- Cumin powder 1 Teaspoon.
- Coriander powder 1 Teaspoon.
- Cumin seeds 1 Teaspoon.
- One bay leaf.
- One dry red chili.
- Two green chilies.
- Garam masala powder 1 Teaspoon.
- Mustard oil 4 Teaspoon.
- Salt and sugar as per your taste.
- Boil and peel two eggs.
- Take a pan heat 2 Teaspoons oil. Add pinch of salt and then add the boiled eggs. Saute it for 2 minutes. Remove the eggs.
- Heat rest of the oil. Add cumin seeds, bay leaf and dry red chili. Saute it for a minute.
- Add chopped onion. Fry it till it become light brown.
- Add ginger and garlic paste. Cook this for 2 minutes.
- Then add chopped tomatoes , salt and sugar. Cook it for 5 minutes.
- Add turmeric , cumin and coriander powder. Stir this for 2 minutes.
- Add the julienne sized potatoes. Stir this for a minute. Then add half glass warm water. Cook this till potatoes are fully cooked.
- Add the fried eggs and green chilies 10 minutes before you turn off your gas.
- When the potatoes are done turn off your gas.
- Finally sprinkle some garam masala on top of it.
Your egg curry is ready.
- Enjoy this with rice, roti , naan or pulao.
All Images and Recipes are copyrighted to Spicy World.
For more recipes visit us at http://spicyworld.in