By Arpita © 2016 Spicy World
Oct 15, 2015
Last weekend I had a party in my house. Among all the foods, the main attraction was Mutton Korma. This dish is very rich itself. Always serve this with light rice item. Just give it a try.
- 10-12 with bone mutton pieces.
- 1 big onion thinly sliced.
- Ginger and garlic paste 2 Teaspoon.
- Two green chilies.
- Salt and sugar.
- Hung curd 10 Teaspoon.
- 1 cinnamon stick.
- 5 green cardemoms.
- 4 cloves.
- 1 star anis.
- Turmeric powder 3 Teaspoon.
- Cumin powder 2 Teaspoon.
- Coriander powder 2 Teaspoon.
- Red chili powder 1 Teaspoon.
- Kewra water half Teaspoon.
- Mustard oil 1 Teaspoon.
- Ghee 4 Teaspoon.
- Warm water.
- Marinate the mutton pieces with 2 Teaspoons turmeric,red chilli powder,mustadr oil and salt. Keep aside for 1 hour.
- Heat some white oil in a pan. Fry thinly sliced onion until golden brown. Remove from the oil and let it cool down.
- Make a paste of brown onion , 5 Teaspoons curd and two green chilies. Keep aside.
- Now add all the powder and 5 Teaspoons water in the remaining curd. Stir it very well. Keep aside.
- Take a pressure cooker. Heat 4 Teaspoons ghee and 1 Teaspoon mustard oil.
- Add cinnamon stick,cloves,green cardemoms and star anis. Saute it for a minute.
- Then add the ginger and garlic paste. Fry it for 2 minutes.
- Add the curd and powder mixture. Cook this on slow flame for 20 minutes.
- Then add the marinated mutton. Mix it well and cook this for 15 minutes in high flame.
- Then add brown onion mixture,salt and some sugar. Stir this very well and cook it another 10 minutes.
- Now add very little water and kewra water. Give it 4-5 whistle or until the meat become tendor.
- Check the seasoning and turn off your gas.
Your Mutton korma is ready ...
- Serve hot with pulao, jeera rice, fried rice ...
All Images and Recipes are copyrighted to Spicy World.
For more recipes visit us at http://spicyworld.in