Chicken Salad Sandwich
By Arpita © 2016 Spicy World
Sep 20, 2015
I learned this recipe from one of my friend. When I lived in New Jersy she used to make this sandwich for her kid. This is a really healthy breakfast. You can make this any time at your home.
- Boiled boneless chicken chopped.
- Some chopped celery.
- Mayonaise 3 Teaspoon.
- Sour cream 1 Teaspoon.
- Ground black pepper 1 Teaspoon.
- Any choice of bread.
- To make the salad take a bowl. Put chopped chicken, celery, mayonaise, sour cream, salt and black pepper. Mix it gently and very well.
- Take a bread then apply some salad and cover this with another bread. Cut the sandwich into half.
Your chicken salad sandwich is ready ...
- Serve this as breakfast or any time snacks.
All Images and Recipes are copyrighted to Spicy World.
For more recipes visit us at http://spicyworld.in