Dhaba style egg curry
By Arpita © 2016 Spicy World
Oct 7, 2015
In India we all love "dhaba" foods and also we love eggs. Mostly their dishes are spicy. So, today I am sharing this spicy dish with you. Please try this at your home.
- 4 boiled eggs.
- 1 onion.
- 1 inch ginger.
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- 1 tomato.
- 1 raw and peeled potato.
- 3 green chilies.
- 6-7 Teaspoons mustard oil.
- 1 Teaspoon cumin seeds.
- ½ Teaspoons black mustard seeds.
- 1 Teaspoon turmeric powder.
- 1 Teaspoon cumin powder.
- 1 Teaspoon coriander powder.
- 1 Teaspoon kasuri methi powder.
- Salt and sugar.
- Some warm water.
- Fresh chopped coriander leaves 2 Teaspoon.
- Make a smooth paste of onion, ginger, garlic, tomato, potato and 2 green chilies. Keep aside.
- Take a kadai / pan. Heat 4 Teaspoons oil.
- Fry the boiled egg in hot oil for 2 minutes. Remove those and keep aside.
- Add remaining mustard oil. Heat it.
- Add cumin and mustard seeds. Saute it for a minute.
- Then add the smooth paste. Stir this continuously for 15-20 minutes in slow flame. Otherwise it will stick to the bottom. If you see that the masala become dry, you can add little water.
- After that add some salt, little sugar and turmeric, cumin, coriander powder. Mix it very well for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add some warm water for gravy , 1 green chili and fried eggs. Cook this for 10 minutes.
- Then check the seasoning and adjust it according to your taste. The gravy should be thick like picture.
- Turn off your gas and add kasuri methi powder , coriander leaves. Mix it and cover this for 3 minutes. Then serve it.
Your Dhaba style egg curry is ready ...
- Enjoy this hot with roti, naan, paratha ....
All Images and Recipes are copyrighted to Spicy World.
For more recipes visit us at http://spicyworld.in