By Arpita © 2016 Spicy World
Oct 12, 2015
How about a chilled milkshake in a crazy hot afternoon?? Everybody will say "yessss" .. Lets do this with the sweet flavour of strawberry.
- 10 strawberries.
- 1 cup full fat milk.
- 3 scoops of vanilla / strawberry ice cream.
- 3 drops of vanilla essence.
- Wash the strwberries very well and cut those into small pieces.
- Take a blander. Put milk and stawberries first. Blend it for 3 minutes in high speed.
- Then add ice cream and vanilla essence. Blen this for another 1 minute.
- If your strawberries are not sweet enough you can add some powdered sugar.
Your Strawberry milkshake is ready ...
- Enjoy this chill in a hot afternoon ...
All Images and Recipes are copyrighted to Spicy World.
For more recipes visit us at http://spicyworld.in