By Arpita © 2016 Spicy World
Sep 11, 2015
Whenever you are unable to think of any maincourse dish for your party, you can blindly rely on this chicken curry. Everyone will like it. This curry has nice aroma of 'kadai masala', little crunch of onion, capsicum and the juicy chicken pieces. Serve this curry with pulao or biriyani, then your party menu will be memorable.
- Cumin seeds 3 Teaspoon
- Coriander seeds 3 Teaspoon
- Fennel seeds 3 Teaspoon
- Dry red chilies 2
- Whole black pepper 1 Teaspoon
- Dry fenugreek leaves 3 Teaspoon
- One medium onion chopped
- One small onion , cut into cube shape
- Ginger and garlic paste 2 Teaspoon
- Two tomato puree
- Turmeric powder 1 Teaspoon
- Chicken 12 pieces
- Salt and sugar as per your taste
- White oil 5 Teaspoon
- Chopped coriander leaves 3 Teaspoon
- One medium green and red bell pepper , cut into cube shape
- Two green chilies
- Take a microwave proof bowl. Put 1-6 ingredients. Heat it in microwave for 2 mins. Then grind it in a grinder. This is kadai masala.
- Take a pan. Turn the gas on. Heat oil.
- Add chopped onion. Saute it for 5-7 minutes. Then add turmeric powder, salt and sugar.
- Add ginger and garlic paste. Cook this till the raw flavour is gone.
- Add the chicken pieces. Mix it. Cook this with a lid on for 15 minutes in slow flame.
- After that add 2 Teaspoons of Kadai masala. Mix it.
- Add tomato puree and green chilis. Mix it well. Cook this for 15 minutes in medium flame.
- After that add cube size onion and bell peppers. Mix it very well. Cook it for only 2 minutes.
- Finally add some left over Kadai masala and chopped coriander leaves. Mix it one more time. Then turn off your gas.
Your kadai chicken is ready.
- Serve hot with roti, naan, rice or kulcha.
All Images and Recipes are copyrighted to Spicy World.
For more recipes visit us at http://spicyworld.in