Chicken kali mirch
By Arpita © 2016 Spicy World
Sep 13, 2015
I got this recipe from one famous cooking channel in youtube. So, let me thank them first. Now the main attraction of this chicken curry is its aroma and simpleness. When I was making it, the aroma from the spices made my husband and me very much impatient. But anyway we had to wait till dinner and enjoyed with hot roti a lot. Make this dish and I am sure it will become your favourite too.
- Chicken 4-5 pieces
- curd one medium bowl
- black pepper corn 2 Teaspoon
- five green cardamom
- six cloves
- one dry red chili
- one onion chopped
- two cloves garlic chopped
- one inch ginger chopped
- salt and sugar as per your taste
- oil 3 Teaspoon
- butter 1 Teaspoon
- half glass warm water
- Coarsely ground black pepper, green cardamom and cloves. Keep it aside.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with curd and half of the coarsely grounded spices. Keep the marination in refrigerator for two hours.
- After two hours take a pan. Heat oil and butter.
- Add dry red chili and chopped garlic. Saute it for 1 minute.
- Then add chopped onion. fry it for 5 minutes.
- Now add the marinated chicken.
- Add salt and sugar. Cook it for ten minutes.
- Then add some water and chopped ginger.
- Cover the pan and cook it 25 minutes in slow flame.
- Check the seasoning and sprinkle the remaining grounded spices over the curry before turn off your heat.
Your Chicken kali mirch is ready.
- Serve hot with roti, naan, paratha or kulcha.
All Images and Recipes are copyrighted to Spicy World.
For more recipes visit us at http://spicyworld.in