By Arpita © 2016 Spicy World
Oct 20, 2015
Whenever my tummy craving for sweet snack, Oreo is my first choice. I also love to drink milkshake during summer afternoon. Every friday after returning from office 'he' wants special snacks / drinks. Last friday I made a milkshake with oreo and it was a total hit. Try this in your kitchen and impress your family.
- 6 oreo biscuits.
- 1 cup of chilled milk.
- 2 scoops of vanilla icecream.
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla essence.
- 2 Teaspoons chocolate sauce.
- Whipped cream for garnishing.
- Put milk, icecream, essence and chocolate sauce in a blender. Blend it for 2 minutes.
- Then add oreo biscuits. Again blend this for 3 minutes.
Your Oreo milkshake is ready ...
- Enjoy this milkshake with some whipped cream on top.
All Images and Recipes are copyrighted to Spicy World.
For more recipes visit us at http://spicyworld.in