By Arpita © 2016 Spicy World
Oct 19, 2015
I love the sweetness and juiciness of pineapple in summer. Then why not make a milkshake with this one in a hot afternoon?? Believe me you will love this milkshake more than anything ? ...
- 10-15 cubes of pineapple.
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- 1 cup of chilled milk.
- 1 Teaspoon sugar.
- Pinch of salt.
- Whipped cream for garnishing.
- Keep the pineapple cubes in freezer for 1 hour.
- First blend the milk, ice cream, sugar and salt for 2 minutes.
- Then add the frozen pineapple. Blend this for another 2-3 minutes.
- If you want more sweetness then add another Teaspoons of sugar.
Your Pineapple milkshake is ready ...
- Enjoy this chilled drink with some whipped cream on top ...
All Images and Recipes are copyrighted to Spicy World.
For more recipes visit us at http://spicyworld.in